Friday, August 14, 2009

Two for me...

Dear Dr. Loves-Candy-Bars,

I keep going down on my girlfriend, and it's nice, but she never returns the favor... and sometimes I want to have some fun you know? I mean, I like her, but sometimes it's just so frustrating...

Sincerely,

Selfless in Seattle


Dear Selfless,

Ahhhhh. It sounds like you got a regular ol' kit kat on your hands.



There are some people out there who seem to prefer the "Two for me, none for you" mentality that is so common in the KitKat wafer chocolate world. The best bet I've found with these girls (or guys) is to break them. Not literally like you would a kit kat, but emotionally, like you would a kit kat if it was a person. That way you can share sexual pleasure.

Hope that helps!

-Dr. L-C-B

No comments:

Post a Comment